Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Alpha Freebies- A Seemingly Logical Place To Start

Since I'm new to digital design, I've been trying to decide what type of element to take on first. Having gone back and forth between small embellishments and various other starting points, I have decided to start at the beginning (of the Greek alphabet anyway) - the Alpha. Ok, I know this might be a little larger of a task but it's been a lot of fun and I got to learn a lot along the way. This is a 2 piece set - one set of alpha blocks with a "regular" color scheme (red, green, blue, yellow, orange) and another set with a "baby" color scheme (pink and light blue).



Download Baby Blocks here.

Please let me know what you think (and remember that this is my first attempt at making any elements for digital scrapbooking). Below are layouts that my wife created using these alpha sets.

Template is Circle Meets Square (modified) by Connie Prince/DigiDiva Designs. Kit is Crayon Box by Christie Lemmon Designs.


Template is Add it Up by Designs by Chrissy W. Kit is Baby O Mine Boy by Melissa Bennett.


Thanks for stopping by My Part of the Page!

Happy scrapping,
Brian

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 27 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this alpha with us!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Jun. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the alpha. I loved the pages you made. You are off to a great start

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your alphas

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna say thank you for the alpha,very nice,great job...can't wait for another alpha..thanks again..xoxo

    ReplyDelete